GLOBAL FASHION FILM MUSIC TELEVISION THEATRE & SPORT AWARDS
- The Global FFMTT Awards incorporate the London Film Fashion Music Television & Theatre Awards; the Atlanta Film, Fashion, Music Television & Theatre Awards as well as the Hollywood Film, Fashion, Music Television & Theatre Awards. The Global FFMTT will be celebrated worldwide in all POSITIVE RUNWAY member countries at given intervals, including USA, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean Islands, the United Kingdom and Europe. Nominations for the 2012 Atlanta FFMTT Awards and the London FFMTT Awards, will be open in the first week of May 2012. For updates visit: http://www.ffmttawards.com
- The FFMTT Awards is a division of POSITIVE RUNWAY: Global Catwalk to Stop the Spread and is based on the principle of one world and one love, as the world becomes one global village. Just like POSITIVE RUNWAY, the Global FFMTT is a worldwide all embracing Award ceremony honoring the best personalities in entertainment and showbiz, without bias or prejudice to color, race, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, ethnic origin, or geographical location.
- The announcement was made by Miss Mambwe Kamanga a.k.a. London, who is President & CEO of International Styles Inc. of Atlanta GA, and Co-Founder of POSITIVE RUNWAY: Global Catwalk to Stop the Spread, during the POSITIVE RUNWAY Microsoft Red Carpet Event held in Atlanta, Georgia in the USA on April 5th 2012.
- “The Global FFMTT Awards (Global Film, Fashion, Music, Television & Arts Awards) is a gesture of goodwill by POSITIVE RUNWAY: Global Catwalk to Stop the Spread to appreciate, thank, recognize, honor and celebrate our special advocates globally, from the Fashion, Film, Music, Television & Theatre industry, who help us to realize our ideals to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS and other scourges that affect today’s young generation”, Said Mambwe Kamanga
- The FFMTT Awards will recognize both well known existing talents, as well as unknown emerging talents, all under one roof without bias or prejudice to color, race, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, ethnic origin. Personalities to be honored in the Global FFMTT Awards will include: Music Artists; Actors; Actresses;
- Film Producers; Fashion Designers; Television Personalities; Radio Personalities; Record Producers; Record Labels; Recording Studios; Models; Dancers; Choreographers; Comedians; DJs; Event Promoters; Celebrity Stylists; Hair Stylists; Make-up Artists; Photographers; Print and Electronic Media and many more.
- POSITIVE RUNWAY: Global Catwalk to Stop the Spread® is a voluntary worldwide HIV/AIDS response campaign that aims to bridge the gap in the global efforts to stop the spread of HIV/AIDS by speaking the same language as the young generation in order to get the message across. The campaign works with beauty queens, models, fashion designers, music artists and celebrities from film, music, television, sport and other arts as influential advocates in the fight against the spread of HIV/AIDS and other scourges affecting today’s young generation such as child trafficking, sexual responsibility, child abuse, drugs abuse, gun and knife violence, as well as negative peer pressure.
POSITIVE RUNWAY has presence in over 35 countries in 5 continents spread across the globe.
For more information on the FFMTT Awards and POSITIVE RUNWAY visit our websites:
- FFMTTWARDS: http://www.ffmttawards.com
- POSITIVE RUNWAY: http://www.positiverunway.org
- POSITIVE RUNWAY REEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lME95-Yh1Yw&list=HL1333543450&feature=mh_lolz
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com